10.23.2015

Clutter Confidential: 23/31 Skirting the Issue

This was starting to annoy me:
A halfway completed pile of items to list to sell on Poshmark. They had been heaped there for a week.
I've sketched and journaled my way to the end of the Moleskine book that I was using.
I'm now using a spiral-bound sketchbook for the sketches, and the backsides of a realtor freebie notepad for my journaling.
I figured an easy way to tackle the "5 minutes" declutter is to list a new item on Poshmark.
(I know, I keep going on and on about Poshmark. There's something about it I really enjoy, more so than Etsy.  Maybe it's the easy prepaid postage part. I haven't tried Ebay, so I don't know how it compares.)
I got the skirt listed. Yay me!

Chip away at it little by little, and the mountain will eventually be gone.
Another room, another pile.
Find links to all the posts (as they get written) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment