Then I customized it to:
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 medium cabbage (about 1 pounds), thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley
Combine onion and raisins in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Add cabbage, carrots and parsley, toss again. Cover; refrigerate until cold, tossing occasionally, at least 2 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; keep refrigerated.)
I didn't wait the 2 hours, but I bet it'll taste even better then.
The mustard gives it a nice tang!
Intended to use parsley but somehow I bought cilantro instead. Didn't use.